Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm not really that bitter!

Wow. Reading those last two posts made me realize that I need to post more often. Taking a month off gave me enough time to let my thoughts bubble over into a bitchy, critical stew, which is exactly what this blog was meant to avoid in the first place. To make up for it here is today's good thought...
Today as I walked to my German class I had to wait at a crossing. Across the road was a guy about my age, carrying a backpack and a staff as tall as he was. He was also dressed in black Lederhosen, complete with tassled stockings and a big hat. I had to bite my lip to avoid laughing out loud. As we passed each other a moment later, he tipped his hat to me and I smiled all the way to class. Now where else would that happen?

No comments: