Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sparkles and Scooters and Stamps, Oh My!

There has been so much sugar here in the past week that I'm afraid my  teeth might fall out. Therefore it's time for a sugar free shop update!

I've been all about glitter and rainbows this week. In case you didn't know, I dig sparkle. I know glitter is like the herpes of the crafting world, but I can't help myself! This week you can find:









I've also been treasury happy for weeks now. Don't know what a treasury is ? Oh well, my dears you are missing out! Treasuries are fun little collections of listings created by etsy members to highlight some of their favorite items and shops. Organized by theme, color, or whim, they can introduce you to really amazing new finds and help you to show off your favorites. Creating them can get very addicting, but it is so fun. Here are a few of the loveliest I've been a part of this week:




What are you waiting for? Get hunting through the many treasuries on etsy or create your own! Just don't blame me if you get hooked!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have to agree with you 100%!! Glitter goes well with everything, and I usually can't help myself but to use it. All the rainbow colors make it seem like it's time to spring!

Anonymous said...

those sparkly scooters are so cute!