This made me happy. Not only are they Bean's bum friendly, but they are also earth friendly (or friendlier as disposables go). We always keep a small stash on hand for the days I go brain dead and forget to toss the cloth diapers in the wash early enough. We've also begun using them at night, since even double lined cloth just isn't cutting it between 2 and 6 AM. It's the witching hour.
My Blog Spark and Seventh Generation sent us a pack of the newly reshaped Free & Clear Diapers to try, which I love since we already dug the originals. You can get a pack, too (details in a bit)! And don't worry, if you get hooked, you'll still be able to save. Go over to Amazon's Subscribe and Save and get 15% off a case. We only have them delivered every 2 months since we use them rarely. I figure it is still cost efficient for people who use disposables all the time, since you can cancel and renew subscriptions over and over to still get the discount :)
Here's the skinny:
The Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers do not include chlorine processing, fragrances, latex and petroleum based lotions. With processed chlorine-free wood pulp in Free & Clear diapers, no chlorine is released into the environment during the whitening process of the diapers. Seventh Generation has also reduced the size of the diapers´ plastic packaging, meaning that each pack now contributes even less overall landfill waste than before. In fact, Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper packaging can now be recycled at local supermarkets where plastic bag recycling collection boxes are available.
- Seventh Generation on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/SVGDiaperFbook
- Seventh Generation on Twitter: http://bit.ly/SVGDiaperTwitter
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear diapers on SeventhGeneration.com:http://bit.ly/SCGDiapers
- For information about the whitening process: http://bit.ly/TCFProcess
- For information about the role of pigments in diapers: http://bit.ly/DiaperPigments
Click here to save $2.00 off Seventh Generation Diapers: http://bit.ly/seventhgendcoupon
Enter and win a pack of Seventh Generation diapers for your own Bean's booty!
How? Just leave a comment with a contact email so I can reach you!
For up to 4 extra entries do one or all of the following and leave a new comment for each entry:
1. Like this blog via Google Friend Connect
2. Like Jojobean Designs on Facebook and share this giveaway with friends.
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway.
4. Visit Jojobean Designs on Etsy and come back here to tell me what item is your favorite, or suggest something you'd like to see in the shop!
This is a quickie giveaway, so be sure to get your entries in! Giveaway ends on Friday, 9/16/11 and I'll post a winner (chosen via random.org) on Saturday, 9/17/11.
All info, prize packs, and coupons are provided by My Blog Spark and Seventh Generation.