Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Shop Update

Yet again, it's been a long time since I've done a shop update, but I figure it's due since I have some exciting things going on for the holidays! Well, exciting for me anyway ;) I've been working on a bunch of holiday cards, some of which are up in the shop already, and have some new products, like a Card of the Month Club. I looove sending and receiving mail, so I thought it would be a fun gift to send a new blank card each month, with postage attached. That way you and your friends can spread the letter writing love! 

I've also got a few specials running for the madness of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which I'll be spending in my PJ's on the couch. No 3 AM shopping sprees for me! From Friday 11/25 - Monday 11/28, all of my card sets will be marked 20% off! All purchases will also come with Free Shipping, just enter the code FREESHIPHOORAY at checkout to get your discount. If your purchase is a gift, let me know in the "Message to Seller" and you also get free gift wrapping and a holiday card with your gift message! 

Take a look at some of the new listings in the shop, 
and feel free to let me know what you think or make suggestions in the comments :)









Don't forget that you can be updated of specials and holiday freebies (I'm doing a new one each week after this weekend!) by liking the Jojobean Designs Facebook page

Thanks all, and in case I don't see ya, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: